Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

He is risen! Happy Easter!!


I wish I could see where these odd traditions that have nothing to do with the reason for the holiday came from. I'm sure with the magic of the interwebs it'd be very easy to find out... but I also think it's interesting that somebody, somewhere arbitrarily said, "Hey, soo it's spring time and there's Passover and Easter... so let's say everything for those holidays should be pastel colored!" I was thinking about this the other day actually. Most holidays that I can think of actually have very arbitrary color schemes... Halloween? I mean I guess I can see the orange because it's fall but why orange and black? Why not orange and... grey? Or brown? Thanksgiving is orange and brown which again I guess has to do with autumn and turkeys... but Christmas with red and green? I guess it just doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway. Really why I'm writing today is to openly and publicly apologize to someone named Jeff. There are millions out there but if the one I'm thinking about is reading this you know who you are.

What I did to you is inexcusable. I have this tendency (because of my ingrained depression) to destroy everything and anything that is good for me. This includes relationships. I'm not excusing my actions with my depression. Depression is not an excuse for hurting someone else. I led you on because you made me feel good. You made me feel loved in a way that I thought was different from my partner now. Then when you two argued and you needed time away, I thought you were probably fine. When now I see you weren't. You don't deserve to be treated that way and I am so sorry for what I did. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

1 comment:

  1. Now, a lot of guys don't put a square watch at the top of their rolex replica want list: it's considered by many to be a conservative, anachronistic case style. As such, they may admire, and rolex replica sale even desire, a Reverso or Tank; pulling the trigger on that $40,000 Vacheron Constantin Toledo 1951 when it's only going to get worn a few times a year sometimes goes by the wayside when that grail Royal Oak or Daytona rolex replica sale comes up at a good price. But in any era, a square watch remains the epitome of a classic, pure dress timepiece, and rolex replica uk has an old-school cool that definitely sets the wearer apart. The Producer, however, brings some personality to its hublot replica uk geometry. Actually, I had to overcome an additional horological rolex replica sale prejudice with the Orient Producer on my wrist. Previously, I'd never been a fan of replica watches skeleton-dial/open-heart watches.

    ReplyDelete