Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I really really dislike lying

I mean who likes lying/liars? No one really. I used to be good at it (or so I thought)... and actually with certain things I still am.

But when it comes to friends and things that matter, I try to never lie. Especially about little stuff that doesn't matter. Don't pretend to be close to me or care about what I think for my gain. If you don't care, don't ask.

Ugh.

Also the longer I live life, the more humans disgust me. And also the more I am amazed that God loves all of us so much... even though some people choose to do ugly things like lie about how their child parents which led to their own child's death. I'm not even close to joking. I heard about this tragic story of a 2 year old boy drowned in the tub after hitting his head. The boy's grandfather started spreading some lies about the boy's mother. So that CPS took the mom's 4 daughters away... like that family needs ANYMORE heartache....

Yes I don't know the whole story. But I do know the person who was telling me the story and she wouldn't make shit up. Phoo. Anyway.. byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment