Sunday, September 2, 2012

Electric picnic!! (mostly photos)

A year ago today my flatmate in Ireland and I went to quite possibly one of the best music festivals I have ever been to in County Laois (I will buy lunch to whoever can pronounce that correctly the first time) called Electric Picnic. Aaaaaand commence photos.
The campsite next to us... We think those were "VIP"

Sad blow up chapel

I made her do that... But what a great photo!

One entry gate 

One of the GREAT tents!

Another tent

My sentiments exactly

I did NOT tell her to do this

Willy Mason

Wish I could remember who this was... I think it's Shouting at Planes  

Love this one

MS. SINEAD O'CONNOR!!

Foster the People!

Pains of Being Pure at Heart

SANTIGOLD!!!!! Such a wicked awesome set. Seriously.. complete with costume changes and everything!

Also cannot remember who this is

EDWARD SHARPE AND THE MAGNETIC FREAKING ZEROOOSSS!! Again such an awesome set and I am so sad that I cannot make their Bay Area show

I did not use but M did... ahah

My first ferris wheel ride!

M and I .. flatmates fo life!

Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark... one of my fave 80s bands! Love the awkward way he dances

Ahhh sunset

LYKKE LI! She was awesome... Her vocals were turned waaay too low though

I stopped being too excited and bouncing around long enough to take this

Best photo I got because I was bouncing around too much!

Public Enemy... of COURSE I had to see them

Another shot that is the "best" because I couldn't stop dancing to take photos because it's the Chemical Brothers!!

The Family Stone hehe

As it says, The Go! Team. 

Yayyyy

FREAKING BEIRUT! So so so so so good

Sunset dos

Oh yes .... I saw The Drums. And they rocked.

Ahhhh Pulp. 
It just ended this past weekend.... And I have to say I was so so sad that I was not there. Definitely one of the best music festivals I have ever been to!

No comments:

Post a Comment